Some Crochet, Some Pics, Some Travels..

martedì 2 settembre 2014

Good bye August

| |

Hello lovelies! This month is ending and I realize I haven't blogged since the beginning!  I apologies for my absence::: after the 'Blog hop' I visit my parents for summer vacation and return to my small village in the countryside:::  I have needed a little break!


In the village there is no internet connection, no shops except a small bar ::: a super-relaxing way to live your vacation! I spent my time walking around in the nature, doing some botanical exploration and bump into some nice friends!




I left my hook at home but I take a picture of my mother's granny square blanket that is now in  my bed!

During these days I also collect some family times that are so precious to me, cooking with mum and growing vegetables with dad.  I really hope you enjoy my pictures and tales from my small village::: Have a nice week!






6 commenti:

Emma Breadstill ha detto...

Sounds like a lovely holiday. Your mother's granny square blanket is beautiful xxx :-)

Anitha ha detto...

Beautiful view and your mom's granny square is lovely! It's always joyful and refreshing to spend time with your parents.. Have a great day!

Unknown ha detto...

Hi, thanks for following me, I'm glad to follow you back, your blog looks amazing! : )
Have a lovely evening! ; )

cristina ha detto...

Looooooooooove your mother's granny square!!!!!
Have a nice day!
Kisses from Catalonia!

Natas Nest ha detto...

Welcome back! Great that you had a nice time. Wonderful photos, I especially love the romantic scene with granny blanket & bed :D. Happy Sunday! Nata xxx

Unknown ha detto...

Thank you all for the nice comment! I hope that in December I can show you my granny blanket! :::Have a great sunday!

Posta un commento

I love receiving your comments - It makes me so happy that you drop by and say hello.
Thank you ♥