Some Crochet, Some Pics, Some Travels..

martedì 6 gennaio 2015

Looking back..

| |

Hello lovelies! I hope you all enjoy Christmas break and family time! In Italy, Christmas Holidays aren't over until today (the Epiphany day). Tomorrow morning probably will be a shock to get ready for normal routine, I don't wanna think about that!


Anyway I suppose one of the highlights of any crafters is the year end review, mostly made by pictures. It's a colorful way to look back at the last twelve months, organize your pictures and thinking about your last projects. So here we go::: just a quick round-up of my crafty creations blogged about in 2014.  Not a lot made really in this first year, but I start to crochet in 2013, and I have so much to learn!




 I would like to thank you for your friendship and support in my first time blogging and 


I wish you all a very happy New Year!! 


May 2015 bring you happiness and joy and everything you wish for!

10 commenti:

Géraldine B. ha detto...

Happy new year to you !!!! I wish the best for 2015 !!! Health, happiness, creativity !!! See you soon ! Hugs !

Anitha ha detto...

A very happy new year to you! It's always nice to look back at things we've managed to make in the past year.. Hoping to see more of your lovely creations this year too:)

airali ha detto...

Il 2014 è stato un anno produttivo e molto colorato! Tanti auguri per il nuovo anno :)

♥Cherie♥ ha detto...

Happy 2015 to you...I guess we started crocheting around the same time:) its been a great crohet journey between works and house chores, more so because we get to know and meet wonderful people....;) its great knowing you!

Wish you success and all dreams come true in 2015....Hugs!!!

Unknown ha detto...

Looks like a great year!
Happy 2015, though a bit late... ; )

Vale ha detto...

ma quante belle cosine *__*!! Ti auguro un 2015 creativo e colorato!!

Nicole ha detto...

You've done really well since you've only been crocheting a couple of years, I love your bright colours and your first baby blanket which is awesome! x

Helen ha detto...

Happy 2015! What lovely makes from last year :)

cristina ha detto...

All your projects are beautiful! you have learned a lot in such a short time!
forward with the crochet! 2015 sure this will do many beautiful things!
Have a nice day and kisses from Catalonia!

Natas Nest ha detto...

Wonderful makes!! Happy 2015!! Looking forward to seing many new beautiful things made by you :-)

Posta un commento

I love receiving your comments - It makes me so happy that you drop by and say hello.
Thank you ♥