Some Crochet, Some Pics, Some Travels..

mercoledì 17 dicembre 2014

Christmas inspiration & free patterns

| |

Hello lovelies! December days are busy days, don't you think? There is so much going on:: markets, parties, handmade gift to finish, bags to pack to visit your parents and so on! In the meantime things are beginning to look a little festive round here::: Christmas trees and lights are everywere! I just popping in to share some lovely free Christmas decorations patterns I have found around! Hoping that could be useful if you need last minute inspirations to decorate your house before a big extended family party !

All the patterns are in English except the 'Christmas bell' and you can found those and other pictures on my Christmas boards on Pinterest!

Big hello to my new readers and commenters:::: enjoy! 

Christmas Tree Decoration Tutorial by Little woolie



Snowman amigurumi pattern by De Estraperlo


Christmas bell pattern by Draad en praat


Christmas ball pattern by El gallo bermejo

Christmas “Stocking” Star by hvadbiertaenker

Amigurumi Rudolph Christmas Pattern by Little things blogged

Christmas Wreath by Lucy of Attic24

Snowflakes patterns by Petals to picot 



10 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

Really nice choice of freebies, I particularly like Little Woollie's - if only I had more time...! : )

Tante Mali ha detto...

Wonderful handi crafts and so lovely!!! Don't know what I love more the bells from the first picture or the elks! Sooo sweet.
Thank you for sharing!
Have a happy happy christmas time and all my best
Elisabeth

cristina ha detto...

Many thanks!
Everything is very beautiful!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Nicky Miranda ha detto...

Tanti cari auguri di Buon Natale!E grazie per le ispirazioni!

Unknown ha detto...

čao:)) very nice crochet blog:) lovely things:)) look my blog kvacka- raj za dušo:))

Ingrid K. ha detto...

Hello! Thanks for sharing these, they are all pretty! <3
Have a nice sunday,
Ingrid xx
http://myfunkycrochet.blogspot.be/2014/12/merry-christmas-to-you-all-crochet.html

Géraldine B. ha detto...

Thnaks for sharing ! They're really pretty and lovely ! I wish you a very very happy Christmas night !

I fiori di Marica ha detto...

Arriviamo un po' in ritardo a leggere il tuo post con tanti suggerimenti...potrebbero tornare utili per il prossimo anno!
Auguri di Buon Natale

Natas Nest ha detto...

Pretty patterns, thanks for the links! Wishing you lots of luck, health and creative hours in 2015, Happy New Year!! All the best, Nata xxx

De Estraperlo ha detto...

Thank you for including my snowman in this super nice list! :)

Posta un commento

I love receiving your comments - It makes me so happy that you drop by and say hello.
Thank you ♥