Some Crochet, Some Pics, Some Travels..

lunedì 13 aprile 2015

Baby ballerina shoes

| |

Hello crafty people! Today I'm gonna show you these little shoes I have crocheted for a dear friend for the birth of her daughter::: Anita! 


 

Crochet baby booties are the perfect handmade gift that everyone will love.  If you are expecting or if you have friends who are expecting, give these beautiful shoes a try! 

They are absolutely adorable and I can’t wait to see little Anita wearing these!


I was so happy to find a free pattern for baby booties here but I prefer to create a ballerina shoes so I follow the pattern till round 10. To attach the trim I follow this cute pattern here. To crochet little buttons I use this lovely tutorial here.  


Hoping you like this mixed pattern and I wish you have a lovely week!




6 commenti:

Maddalena ha detto...

Dolcissime ! La piccola Anita non farà che giocarci !
Un abbraccio
Maddalena

HandMade byGio ha detto...

Dolcissime!!!!

Sarad ha detto...

Che brava, Anita sarà bellissima con queste scarpine!
Grazie per la tua partecipazione al mio linky
Un bacione
Sara

cristina ha detto...

Anita and her mum I'm sure will love it!
Have a nice day and happy crocheting!
Kisses from catalonia!

linda ha detto...

Cute little shoes so sweet thank you for linking. :) x

Alexandra EyeLoveKnots ha detto...

These are such sweet little shoes! I especially like the color difference in the strap. It adds a little pop to the shoes. I did try to click the links but it doesn't seem to have any.
I would love if you shared these shoes at our Yarn Fanatic Party - http://eyeloveknots.blogspot.com/2015/05/yarn-fanatic-party-35-string-theory.html.
Alexandra
EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

Posta un commento

I love receiving your comments - It makes me so happy that you drop by and say hello.
Thank you ♥