Some Crochet, Some Pics, Some Travels..

lunedì 30 marzo 2015

Spring projects

| |

I'm happy that very soon we hit April already! The days are start to become longer,  the bulbs in the pots are pushing through, days become warm and sunny and Spring will bring colors and joy around! Hope you start a super happy easter week and enjoy spring too:::

To celebrate spring arrival I would like to share some small projects I realize exploring the endless possibility to crochet flowers:::


This little flowers are super cute and funny to realize ::: I use it to embroider hairpins and elastic bands (that I become addicted to)::: Luckily there are small projects which are completed in very short time and thus involving a quick feeling of success!


You can found the free pattern I used here and here

Wishing you have a great week ahead!


With this post I partecipate to Maryanne creativity linky party


My Little Inspirations

11 commenti:

Magdalena ha detto...

What a lovely flowers! Great idea :)

Ana BC ha detto...

super cute!!! ♥ Ana BC

MELODY JACOB ha detto...

cute
new post : http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

CarlaK.be ha detto...

they are gorgeous, nice work !
I think I won your give-away !!!!!!
Thank you !

Géraldine B. ha detto...

Enjoy your spring and your beautiful little flowers !!!

Unknown ha detto...

How cute! : )

Anitha ha detto...

Such a cute little projects.. love them both :) have a great day!!

Mylittlepieceofengland ha detto...

What sweet little flowers xx

Natas Nest ha detto...

Sweet & pretty!! Happy Easter :-)
Nata xxx

Unknown ha detto...

ho due figlie, elastici e mollette non bastano mai :-) Un caro saluto, Giò

Norma ha detto...

Very cute, I love them
Ciao
Norma

Posta un commento

I love receiving your comments - It makes me so happy that you drop by and say hello.
Thank you ♥