Some Crochet, Some Pics, Some Travels..

domenica 13 aprile 2014

Spring cowl

| |

It’s so pretty to merge out of the house, breathe in the fresh and realize that Spring is here. Anyway I’m not ready to put my new scarf in the closet… 


I found this project on Elizabeth blog and I think it's interesting::: is a basic pattern and very versatile: increasing the number of initial chain you will obtain a superchunky effect, or you can use a worsted yarn for a lighter one! 

For this cowl I use Drops ‘Andes’ yarn, a nice combination of 65% wool and 35% alpaca. The yarn fibers are untreated, which means that are not exposed to any chemical treatment prior to the dyeing. I decided to go with this beautiful coral colour which I thought would be more gentle than red.
With this project I start a new blog feature: translation in Italian of my favourites patterns::


TRADUZIONE
FILATO::: 200 grammi di lana super bulky
UNCINETTO :::8-9mm
NOTE::: io ho usato un uncinetto 8 e ho lavorato sempre in ’back loop’
Per cominciare::: Avviare 97 catenelle lavorando molto morbidamente, chiudere il cerchio con una maglia bassissima nella prima catenella(fate attenzione a non girare il lavoro)
Giro 1::: Lavorate in’ back loop’( Puntando l’uncinetto solo nella branchia più lontana della maglia di base). Eseguite due catenelle; dopo di che eseguite una mezza maglia alta in ogni catenella, fino alla fine . Finite con una maglia bassissima.
Giro 2::: Ripetere il Giro 1 fino a che la sciarpa raggiunge la larghezza desiderata
In alternativa:
Giro 2::: Eseguite due catenelle; dopo di che eseguite una mezza maglia alta in ogni catenella lavorando in ‘front loop’, fino alla fine. Finite con una maglia bassissima.


Enjoy this wonderful pattern for beginners::: Note: I use hook n°8 and work in the back loop only!
Happy hooking!
:::Silvia


2 commenti:

Ana BC ha detto...

Love the color!

Unknown ha detto...

Thanks Ana!

Posta un commento

I love receiving your comments - It makes me so happy that you drop by and say hello.
Thank you ♥